Pokemon from the Unova region have arrived in Pokemon Go! These Pokemon were originally featured in the Black and White versions of the Pokemon games on the Nintendo DS.
Pokemon such as Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove, and Blitzle will appear in the wild.
New Pokemon will hatch from eggs
- 2 km Eggs: Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove
- 5 km Eggs: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle, Drilbur, Foongus
- 10 km Eggs: Ferroseed, Klink, Litwick, Golett, Deino
Lillipup, Patrat, and Klink will be available to challenge in raids!
Klink can only be caught after defeating it in a Raid battle or it can be hatched.
New Pokemon have been found to be regional
- Asia-Pacific: Pansage, the Grass Monkey Pokémon
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: Pansear, the High Temp Pokémon
- The Americas and Greenland: Panpour, the Spray Pokémon
- Western hemisphere: Heatmor, the Anteater Pokémon
- Eastern hemisphere: Durant, the Iron Ant Pokémon
Shiny Patrat and Shiny Lillipup are available in the wild and from raids
The Unova Stone will allow certain Pokemon, like Lampent, to evolve. It can be obtained from Research Breakthroughs.
It’s time to get out and Go catch some new Pokemon!