Date + Time
Saturday, February 12, 2022, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time
Hoppip will be appearing more frequently in the wild.
If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
Evolve Skiploom (Hoppip’s Evolution) during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Jumpluff that knows the Charged Attack Acrobatics.
Community Day Special Research Story: A Hop, Skip, and Jump Away
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Hoppip Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, A Hop, Skip, and Jump Away!
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the A Hop, Skip, and Jump Away Special Research story go live.
- 3× Catch Stardust
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- Get up to three free Raid Passes from Gyms during the event and up to two hours after the event.
- Chance for Skiploom to appear in Parks alongside Hoppip.
- Bonus Hoppip XL Candy from Skiploom caught in Parks.
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, two Super Incubators, six Star Pieces, and an Elite Fast TM.
- A bundle containing 30 Ultra Balls will be available in the shop at no cost. Be sure to pick it up during the event!
You’ll be able to get event-themed stickers by spinning PokéStops, opening Gifts, and purchasing them from the in-game shop.